Delivering personalized customer journeys while respecting privacy.
Effectively and responsibly leveraging generative AI.
Supercharging your funnels with qualified leads.
These are table stakes for modern marketers like you. And marketing technology is your key to making it all happen.
Attend MarTech, online March 28-29 for FREE, to unlock…
- Nearly 50 tactic-rich sessions on how to leverage marketing technology for ongoing organizational success
- 50 tactic-rich sessions from Sysco, Forrester, Electrolux, and more – ready to share reliable solutions, strategies, and insights to mine valuable first-party data, streamline marketing operations, and drive more ROI
- An exclusive AI panel featuring Anita Brearton, CEO at CabinetM, Ricky Ray Butler, CEO at BENlabs, Pam Didner, VP of Marketing at Relentless Pursuit, and Paul Roetzer, CEO at Marketing AI Institute (plus live Q&A!)
- Additional live Q&A with select speakers (including the godfather of martech, Scott Brinker!) – so you can get specific answers to your questions in real-time
- Two eye-opening keynotes that will help you identify B2B and B2C consumers in a privacy-driven environment and prepare for the changing go-to-market reality
- Invigorating Coffee Talk meetups, where you can discuss ChatGPT, GA4, and MOPs challenges with like-minded attendees and industry experts (only available live!)
- Instant on-demand access to all sessions and keynotes – participate when it fits your schedule
- Your very own Certificate of Attendance and digital badge – perfect for sharing on social and showcasing your commitment to the latest in marketing
… all for free – and all without leaving your desk. What are you waiting for? MarTech kicks off in TWO weeks… secure your pass now!
Add Search Engine Land to your Google News feed.
New on Search Engine Land
About the author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in event marketing, content management, organic and paid social media, community and reputation management, and real-time journalism. She currently serves as Director of Marketing at Third Door Media — producer of the Search Marketing Expo and MarTech conference series and publishers of Search Engine Land and MarTech.